Our Law Firm was a concept and a long-term goal over 30 years ago, with the plan to represent clients in the areas of legal practice we know and enjoy. The Firm was established recently for the purpose of allowing us the ability to focus on the needs of our clients in those areas. William F. Austin was a partner with William Blake until he retired at the beginning of 2022.
Our extensive experience in our areas of practice provides the well-rounded base needed to understand the problem and identify potential solutions for the client and then work with the client to achieve the desired result. While we have the experience needed to provide high-quality services in many areas of the law, our attorney specializes in several related areas.
For over 40 years, William Blake has practiced eminent domain and condemnation law, real estate law and litigation, municipal and governmental law, administrative law, and commercial litigation. We can represent our clients in all aspects of these areas, and in all courts and tribunals.
William G Blake
Areas of Practice
Business & Commercial Law Litigation Real Estate Transactions & Disputes Land Use & Zoning Eminent Domain
Lincoln Bar Association
Nebraska Bar Association
American Bar Association
- Best Lawyers in America, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Chair of the Condemnation Committee for the American Bar Association Litigation Section, 2012 – 2013
- Editor of the 50 State Eminent Domain Compendium “The Law of Eminent Domain" and author of the Nebraska Chapter
- Editor of website, Committee on Condemnation, Zoning and Land Use, American Bar Association section of Litigation 2009 – 2012
- Nebraska State Bar, House of Delegates, 2004 – 2011
- Owners Counsel of America, Eminent Domain Trial Lawyers, membership by election, limited to one per state; Board of Directors, 2015 – 2017.
- Judge/Commissioner, Nebraska Commission of Industrial Relations, 2000 – 2014, 2015-prenent, Presiding Officer 2011 – 2014.
- 2015 Ballard Award for outstanding writing. Counselors of Real Estate of the National Association of Realtors
- Pro Bono Activities include Lincoln Parks Foundation, 1992, Board of Directors, 2015
- Lincoln West Optimists Foundation, Board of Directors, 1999 – Present