Areas of Practice
AdministrativeLaw Condemnation &Eminent Domain Litigation MunicipalLaw Real EstateLaw Zoning &Land Use
“Trusted Advisor | Experienced Advocate”
Our firm has a wealth of experience in advising our clients and representing them competently and professionally. We strive to provide the best possible legal representation for every client. We are committed to responding to our client’s needs zealously with confidence and expertise. Our team is distinguished in the areas of law in which we specialize, and our reputation is built on dedication to quality legal service, the achievement of excellent results, and satisfied clients. We endeavor to be prompt and efficient.
Our firm possesses the knowledge to provide the service you need in municipal and administrative law, eminent domain and condemnation, real estate transactions, real estate litigation, land use regulation, and commercial litigation, with extensive experience in trials, administrative hearings, negotiations, arbitration and other alternative dispute resolutions. We produce results.
We are intent upon securing our clients’ rights in matters presented to us. We consistently do our best to protect and promote those rights.
William G Blake
Areas of Practice
Business & Commercial Law Litigation Real Estate Transactions & Disputes Land Use & Zoning Eminent Domain
Lincoln Bar Association
Nebraska Bar Association
American Bar Association
Bill has a wealth of litigation experience in eminent domain, condemnation, real estate and commercial disputes in over 40 years of practice. Bill values the opportunity to advise clients on their rights as property owners. He is passionate about protecting and advancing private property rights and devotes a significant amount of time to educating others about his area of practice.
Bill is a frequently invited lecturer, locally and nationally, regarding all aspects of condemnation and property rights, and is recognized for his many works of authorship. Bill is the Editor of “The Law of Eminent Domain”, First Chair Press (2012) for the American Bar Association and is the author of “Just Compensation in Nebraska: a Manual for Owners.” Bill has served as website editor and chair for the Committee
- Best Lawyers in America, Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Chair of the Condemnation Committee for the American Bar Association Litigation Section, 2012 – 2013
- Editor of the 50 State Eminent Domain Compendium “The Law of Eminent Domain" and author of the Nebraska Chapter
- Editor of website, Committee on Condemnation, Zoning and Land Use, American Bar Association section of Litigation 2009 – 2012
- Nebraska State Bar, House of Delegates, 2004 – 2011
- Owners Counsel of America, Eminent Domain Trial Lawyers, membership by election, limited to one per state; Board of Directors, 2015 – 2017.
- Judge/Commissioner, Nebraska Commission of Industrial Relations, 2000 – 2014, 2015-prenent, Presiding Officer 2011 – 2014.
- 2015 Ballard Award for outstanding writing. Counselors of Real Estate of the National Association of Realtors